This combination of ingredients, banana, honey and walnut, give a spectacular flavor to this very fluffy vegan pudding.
Besides being suitable for vegans, it is very healthy because it does not contain refined flour or sugar. It is ideal to prepare when the bananas are overripe.
- 3 large ripe bananas
- ½ cup of muscabo sugar (whole grain or panela)
- 1 tbsp. of honey
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil or whatever vegetable oil you have
- 1 tbsp baking powder or baking soda
- 1 dash of vanilla extract
- Walnuts * Optional
- Peel the bananas and place them in a bowl.
- Add the muscovado sugar and honey.
- Pass the mixer until you obtain a fairly liquid and homogeneous paste.
- Add the vanilla and liquid coconut oil.
- Sift the flour together with the baking powder.
- Add to the bowl with the previous preparation.
- Mix with a wire whisk until integrated.
- If you are using walnuts, crush them and mix them with a little flour before adding them to the preparation.
- Place in a greased and floured pudding pan (or a silicone one)
- Cook in a preheated oven at 175º for 40 minutes, or until when punctured with a toothpick, it comes out clean.
- Unmold, let cool on rack.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve.
As optional presentations, it can be served with melted chocolate, sprinkled with grated coconut or cinnamon. Also before baking, sprinkle with oatmeal and some seeds that toasted in the oven are delicious.