This recipe is very healthy since it does not contain sugar or dairy, it could also be gluten-free by changing the oatmeal used for almond flour.
- 2 Bananas (plantain, banana, banana, mole, banana)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of oatmeal or the healthy flour that suits you best
- 1 tsp yeast (baking powder)
- 4 blocks of 70% cocoa chocolate (I used one that I had to melt, if you can put sparks better)
- Place the first 4 ingredients in the blender and blend for 30 seconds or just as long as necessary until the banana falls apart.
- Place in a silicone mold. Cut the chocolate into pieces and distribute throughout the mixture.
- Bake at 180-200ºc and cook for 18-20 or 25 minutes maximum (when the surface is curdled and looks solid, it is ready).