Oatmeal is a nutritious food preferred by many people at breakfast time.
In addition to providing beneficial properties to our health, it is very easy to prepare and can be combined with different ingredients to achieve variety.
Did you know that you can save a lot of time in the morning by preparing oatmeal the day before?
Prepare your oatmeal as you normally would, if it has fresh fruit, I recommend that you add it in the morning so that it does not oxidize or get watery.
Store the oats in an airtight container in the refrigerator overnight; the next day just warm it up a bit.
The following recipes will give you some ideas so that you can prepare the night before and go without rushing through breakfast.
Creamy oatmeal without milk and without sugar, ready in 3 steps!
Start your mornings with a delicious bowl of creamy oatmeal without dairy and refined sugars. This recipe is super healthy and has a delicious flavor plus it is ready in just three steps.
- Heat almond milk, add cinnamon and honey.
- Add the oatmeal and cook over medium heat for 15 minutes.
- Serve the oats and sprinkle with seeds and nuts.
Breakfast of oats and chia with honey and nuts: mega healthy and energetic!
If you are tired of having the same breakfast, we recommend you start the day with this recipe for an oatmeal and chia bowl.
The combination of ingredients in this recipe for a bowl of oatmeal and chia with honey and delicious toppings will become your favorite breakfast.
1. Mix the oatmeal with the chia, coconut or almond milk, honey, and raisins.
2. Cover the oatmeal and chia preparation and refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight.
3. Serve the oatmeal and chia mixture in bowls and top with the dried fruit.
4. Accompany this bowl of oats and chia with a rich natural juice.
Consume this mixture in the morning and you will be able to purify your body
It is creamy and with a slight cocoa flavor. This breakfast is ideal to improve your digestion.
You will need to:
300 ml low-fat yogurt
2 tablespoons oatmeal
1 tablespoon raisins or 2 dried plums
1 tablespoon flax seed
1 teaspoon of cocoa
In a bowl, mix the oatmeal, raisins, flax seeds, and cocoa. Then add the yogurt and mix perfectly.
This breakfast can be consumed every morning for 15 days to combat constipation and stomach problems, it is also a very healthy food and easy to make.
Benefits of oats
1. Contains essential amino acids that help the production of lecithin in the liver, this cleanses heavy compounds from the body.
2. The soluble fiber in oats favors the digestion of starch by stabilizing sugar levels, especially after eating.
3. Facilitates intestinal transit and prevents constipation; insoluble fiber reduces bile acids and reduces their toxic capacity.
4. It helps the production and development of new tissue in the body since it is the cereal that contains the most proteins.
5. Contains photochemical substances of plant origin that help prevent the risk of cancer.
6. It has slow absorption carbohydrates, which allows a longer satiety effect and greater control of blood sugar levels.
7. It is a good source of omega 6 unsaturated fats, which helps lower bad cholesterol.
8. Contains B vitamins, which help in the development and proper functioning of the central nervous system.
9. Prevents hypothyroidism, as it contains iodine, a mineral that makes the thyroid function properly. 10. Has the necessary levels of calcium to prevent bone demineralization.